Vertical Structures Solar Farm Bracket System/Solar Fence
Photovoltaic power generation has become increasingly popular, and not just because of the latest developments in the energy sector. Criteria such as energy independence or low-cost electricity for heating, self-consumption or the e-car also play a decisive role for many users. To generate solar power, most photovoltaic systems are or have been installed flat on roofs or green spaces – but this has one major drawback: they will take much area to install solar panel
What is the solar fence or vertical solar bracket
The solar fence from Optimum Sun is the innovative counter-design to conventional PV systems: instead of placing the PV modules flat or at an angle, they are mounted vertically, which opens up completely new perspectives for photovoltaic use.
The “bifacial” solar fence is a product that collects solar energy on two sides through vertical mounting. This means that in the mornings and evenings – away from the peak times at midday – up to 10% more electricity can be produced, which also fetches up to 10% higher prices when fed into the grid.
Why you should be interested in the solar fence
You profit several times over: on the one hand by enclosing your area or property, and on the other hand by optimized power generation. And if you already have a photovoltaic system on your roof surface, you can use a solar fence to create further potential for electricity generation and diversify your own energy production.
Fences are essential for private, commercial and industrial properties as well as for farms with livestock. Therefore, use the possibilities of bifacial glass-glass PV modules in combination with our fence system. This is how your fence becomes a power supplier!
Several variants are also possible for the foundation or erection of the solar fence: an installation on concrete foundations or point foundations, masonry installations or pile-driven foundations. Depending on the application and the possibilities under building law, both a variant with one module row and a variant with two module rows can be used.
Where can be use the solar fence
Optimum Sun Solar fence can be used around homes, at commercial or industrial premises or in farming. It offers an interesting alternative in the field of private power generation, as well as a cost-effective complement to existing rooftop installations, solar car ports and so on. The solar fence offers compelling dual uses and combines fencing and power generation in a unique way. Another particular benefit is the unique options for optimising private consumption: the generation profile of a solar fence will vary greatly depending on its alignment, and this can be optimised to suit the client’s consumption profile.
Advantage of solar fence
1. With the solar fence, existing property boundaries or pasture area can be optimally used for fencing and power generation at the same time.
2. Easy installation and maintenance due to ground level arrangement.
3. Efficient and high electricity yield: in east-west orientation, it provides significantly better results than conventional systems in the morning and evening time. In south-north orientation, the plant can also capture the low sun particularly well.
4. Due to the high back side efficiency, power production also runs on the side not directly exposed to sunlight.
5. Efficient even in winter: While a rooftop system produces little or no power in snowy conditions or requires costly clearing, the solar fence even benefits from the stronger ground reflection.
6. The slim design, modern look and durability of the solar fence make it the optimal, space-saving and visually appealing fence replacement with real added value!
Top quality with competitive price---one of the biggest solar mounting manufacturer with integrated production in Xiamen.
Full anodize for all components---offering 12 year warranty and 25 year life time.
Excellent design ability---over 20 structure engineers, the chief engineer has 10 years experience of structure engineering for aluminum solar mounting systems.Components are highly pre-assembled at the factory, saving you a lot of time and cost.